getset’s mission is to provide children, young people and their families with the best possible start in life. Support is provided via children’s centres for children aged under five as well as their families. This support includes includes things like pre-birth parenting classes, health visitor support and parent support groups.
What do Somerset Children’s Centres do?
- Provide information and advice to parents
- Co-ordinate support for families within and outside children’s centres
- Provide flexible, quality childcare (this may not be on site)
- Support people into work and training
- Promote and support healthy lifestyles
Why should You Volunteer?
It’s a great time to play your part, getset services are really developing and as a volunteer you can be part of these exciting developments.
NB: Please note that we are currently not recruiting for this service.